Alpaca SuperLight Lamé
What a great addition to Alpaca SuperLight--an ultra thin polyester metallic thread paired with the super-soft, super-fine, super-luxurious, super-light alpaca yarn from Lang. This yarn has a light halo, yet is less transparent than most brushed yarns. No tickle or scratch like mohair, none of the itchiness you might expect with a feathery yarn.
Perfect for lace scarves, shawls and stoles, but great for lighter-than-air sweaters too. Anywhere you want a little bit of glitz.
- 50% Superfine Alpaca, 20% Fine Merino, 26% Nylon, Polyester
- 20-22 stitches over 4" for a solid fabric
- US 4-6 needles (3.75-4.5 mm)
- 25 gram ball is about 200 yards (190m)
- Hand wash, dry flat, do not use fabric softener
- Woman's medium (36") long sleeved pullover takes approximately 200 g (8 balls)