Buy 4 or More, get 50% off at Checkout
is a winner for year round wear! This medium gauge yarn is a chained construction for lots of volume with minimal weight. It has a subtle sheen, and comes in beautifully intriguing but neutral shades that reflect light. Exceptionally soft and very fashionable!
Linda is a marvelous blend of linen, rayon, and acrylic, and wonderful for crochet too!
Knit a simple top to wear on its own all summer, then under a jacket for work the rest of the year!
46% acrylic, 43% Viscose, 11% Linen
- 20 stitches & 28 rows = 4 inches on US 8 needles (5 mm)
- The 50 gram ball is about 115 yards (105m)
- Machine wash warm, gentle, use detergent for fine wash, dry flat.
- Woman's medium (36") long sleeved pullover takes approximately 550 g (11 balls)
Lina Linen-Cotton Blend Yarn
by Fibra Natura
Lina combines the softness of cotton with the durability and luxury of linen. Pleasant to work with, Lina is light, lovely, and luscious.
Patterns shown in alternate views are available free.
- 100g skein is about 252 yards
- 68% Linen, 32% Cotton
- Sport weight
- 24 st & 34 rows = 4" on US 4 (3.5mm); Crochet 18 sc & 20 rows with US 4/E hook
- Machine wash, no bleach, tumble dry medium or dry clean