Big bulky yarns are in fashion, but this one is really exceptional. It's so light and squeezable, almost like unspun fiber. Any sweater, jacket, coat or shrug, even those with lots of cables or textural patterning, will feel like it's floating--like being wrapped in a warm cloud.
These colors are beautifully clean and true, and right off the runway. Even the palest colors have impact, and every one will show off your stitchery.
We have many patterns from Lang for Malou. The single patterns shown below include
- 70% Baby Alpaca, 10% New Wool, 20% Nylon
- 11 stitches and 16 rows to 4"
- US 10½ - 11 needles (7 - 8 mm)
- 50 gram ball is about 71 yards (65m)
- Hand wash, dry flat, do not use fabric softener
- Woman's medium (36") long sleeved pullover takes approximately 500 g (10 balls)
We have added some pattern support from Lang Yarns--some individual patterns and some discontinued Lang magazines. Check these out:
Fatto a Mano 184, Fatto a Mano 185, Fatto a Mano 190, Fatto a Mano 192, Fatto a Mano 199
Fatto a Mano 211
Fatto a Mano 214