Mille Colori Big
Wow, what a tremendous buy! Originally $35 a ball, this yarn was marketed as a one ball project. Our Lang importer found a bunch of leftovers hiding in a corner of their warehouse, and all of you benefit!
Superwash merino blend by Lang
This yarn was originally conceived as a one ball project, and it does make a gorgeous 5-6' scarf, or a hat or two.
But at this price, just think of the incredible projects you can make in no time with this fabulous bulky yarn:
4 balls will make a Ladies pullover 40", 5 balls for tunic length, add more for cables. How about a snuggly jacket with a hood? A fabulous cape or poncho? A designer style throw in one color for your sofa? Or maybe a giant "zick-zack" type shawl or throw for the end of your bed?
This mille-colori has all the appeal of the beautiful Lang colors found in all the others: Mille Colori Baby, Mille Colori, Mille Colori 200g, etc. "Mille Colori" means 1000 colors in Italian, and you will be fascinated by the incredible color changes that Lang has designed into this yarn.
- 50% Fine Superwash Wool, 50% Poly-Acrylic
- 12 stitches & 16 rows over 4" for a solid fabric
- Needle size US 13 (9mm) for stockinette
- 200 gram ball is about 205 yards (190m)
- Machine wash gentle, dry flat, do not use fabric softener or dry clean ** these are the manufacturer's instructions. Laurel recommends hand wash for larger projects (just because of the size) to avoid stretching.