Fine Art Aran by Rowan
Fine Art Aran is a gorgeous yarn based on the colors of Fine Art Sock & Lace. This wool blend yarn was hand dyed by women's cooperatives in South Africa. It is fluffy and beautifully dyed, producing unusual color effects for scarves and accessories, large projects and of course multicolored felting. Good for entrelac too -- Lovely!
Use this yarn for any of your favorite accessories, shawls, sweaters or felted patterns calling for heavy worsted weight or Aran yarn. You will love it!
- 50% Wool, 20% Mohair, 25% Alpaca, 5% Silk
- 19 st and 25 rows per 4 inches, on US 7 needles (4.5mm).
- 100g= 186 yards (170m)
- Hand wash warm, dry flat, or dry clean
Fine Art Sock & Lace by Rowan
Fine Art Sock & Lace is a beautiful wool blend yarn hand dyed by women's cooperatives in South Africa. The tight spin makes it light in weight, suitable for socks, and extra soft.
Use this yarn for any of your favorite socks, scarves, or shawls calling for fingering/sock weight yarn. You will love it!
- 45% Wool, 20% Mohair, 25% Polyamide, 10% Silk
- 8st per inch for socks on US 2-3 needles for solid fabric. US 1-2 needles recommended for socks; varied gauge for lace
- 100g= 437 yards (400m) enough for one pair of average ladies socks
- Hand wash cold, dry flat