Sol Degrade is a gorgeously soft tape yarn with the attractive addition of a gradual tonal dye. Made of the finest combed cotton, Sol gives you the quick knit of a worsted weight yarn without all the weight of traditional cotton. Light weight, cool, and breezy like cotton should be, Sol Degrade is perfect for warmer weather or days inside air conditioned offices.
This yarn is great for both plain knits and textural stitchery, such as horseshoe cables. Easier to knit than plain cotton, since the tape structure is more elastic.
Sol Degrade is interchangeable with Sol Luxe and Sol for patterns, so there are many patterns for this yarn in the Fatto a Mano books.
- 100% combed Cotton, tape style yarn
- 19 stitches & 27 rows = 4 inches
- US 8-9 needles (5-5.5 mm)
- 100 gram ball is about 217 yards (199m)
- Hand wash, dry flat, do not use fabric softener
- Woman's medium (36") long sleeved pullover takes approximately 600 g (6 balls)